Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Neighbors

My flight arrived Manila on time. Susan and dad arrived at the airport an hour late. I thought they weren't coming. I decided to go home all by myself despite heavy rain and dark skies. There was a typhoon. I arrived home wet and cold. Nobody's home except Tzu-Tzu, Susan's dog. His barking caught the attention of my good neighbors, the Cezar family. They welcomed me, gave me shelter and prepared breakfast of fried egg, ham, pan de sal and steaming coffee. I wouldn't have known what could have happened to me if they weren't around. They contacted my brother at his home and Susan and dad who at the time were still at the airport.
Thank you for your hospitality and kindness. God bless you all !
Clockwise :Lola Chit, Auntie Baby, Susan, Ate Nita, Kuya Boy and dad

No comments: